17 March, 2006

Tagged!?



  1. Favorite Chocolate (Dark, White, Milk): I like 'em all, there are times when a guy's a little down and the only thing that can help is chocolate.

  2. Favorite Pizza Toppings: Steak and potato.

  3. Favorite Food Question (It's obligatory that every quiz ask this): Anything in a brown plastic bag or from an autochef.

  4. Favorite Cheese Type: Fermunda.

  5. Favorite "Pirate" Word or Phrase: I don't like space pirates. If I saw one, I'd probably have to shoot him.

  6. Favorite Music Genre: Military.

  7. Favorite Music Artist: Twisted Soldier.

  8. What are you listening to now?: "Stay Frosty" by Twisted Soldier.

  9. Favorite Movie Genre: Bug killin' movies.

  10. Favorite Movie: That one where all those military dudes totally kill all those bugs, and that one was like "Game over, man," and he shot a bug. What was that movie called? Princess Diaries or something.

  11. Favorite TV show: Major Dad.

  12. Favorite Console Game: Motion tracker.

  13. Favorite Computer Game: The Sentry Gun program.

  14. Favorite Board Game: Shoots and Lifepods

  15. Ever play Dungeons and Dragons?: No, I did play game called Stockades and Serpents, though.

  16. Where are the Cheetos?: Ask the Autochef.

  17. Can I have a Mountain Dew?: That sounds unsanitary, caribou pee all over the mountain.

  18. Believe in some sort of higher power?: You mean like the Joint Chiefs?

  19. How many of these quizzes have you ever taken, email or blogs, in your net-surfing career?: I few. My buddy Jon hooks me up.
  20. On a scale of banana to zebra, banana being "pink polka-dotted slippers" and zebra being "WTF?", how surreal would a guy taking a shower in a tub full of brightly coloured wrenches and monochromatic cat toys be?: What kind of a maniac would pose a question like that?

  21. Have any pets?: No. I'm a loner, a rebel. Animals don't understand my complexity.

  22. If yes on 20, what is the silliest thing you have seen them do?: I do know someone who has a cat that always hisses at bugs. I kind of like that cat.

  23. You think Karnov should have ended this quiz 20 questions ago?: Affirmative.
  24. Ever Play 20 Questions?: With myself?

  25. Think I get bored on my lunch breaks?: I'm never bored in the corps. Every meal's a banquet, every formation's a parade.

  26. Who would win in a fight between Mr. T, Chuck Norris, and that giant robot from that one goofy Beastie Boys Video?: I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that I could take them all on. It would be game over for them 'cuz I've got my trusty M41A Pulse Rifle.
  27. Could you conceivably use a Terrabyte Harddisk?: I think Bishop has one of those. I think that he said that he keeps his subroutine macros on it.
  28. HAH! HAH! I ACTUALLY HAVE A 28th QUESTION!!1! (Unfortunately it is more of a statement): Congratulations. I have a gun.

  29. Paper or Plastic?: Plastic. Paper wears out, but plastic's there forever, man.

  30. Who will you tag to take this quiz next (Pick 1-5)?: Deadfool, Dr, Sprok and Wedgie.

1 Comments:

At 18/3/06 16:12, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Man, that is a lot of questions! You must be exhausted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home