25 January, 2006

I'm who?!!!


You scored as Cyclops. Cyclops is the team leader of the X-Men, and a skilled one at that. He loves Jean Grey very much. He's a strict and sometimes uptight leader, but he believes in his cause and he knows what he's fighting for... Peace between Mutants and Humans. Powers: Optic blasts

Cyclops

40%

Storm

20%

Wolverine

20%

Iceman

20%

Jean Grey

0%

Nightcrawler

0%

Beast

0%

Colossus

0%

Gambit

0%

Rogue

0%

Emma Frost

0%

Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

You know, I can't believe that I scored as this guy, he's a total whiny wuss bag. Everytime there's trouble he's all like "Oh Jean, save me!" and "What do we do now, Professor?" You don't see me whining when the situation goes bad, no sir.

Anyway, I guess it kind of fits because he's the leader, and I'm a leader in the Colonial Marines. I mean, sure, I'm only a private, but when the crap hits the turbine, I'm the guy everyone turns to.

I guess having those optic blasts would be kind of neat, too.

2 Comments:

At 25/1/06 14:41, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

(chuckles) You and Scott, eh? I can see it. He is a by-the-book sort and he can go to pieces under pressure. I've suggested he might what to try Depends, just to cut down on the embarassing moments in the field of combat.

 
At 25/1/06 14:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You scored as Emma Frost.



Emma Frost is a former enemy of the X-Men but has joined them. She finds certain rules about not reading minds without permission to confining, and she still retains a bit of a bad-girl side. Some x-men are not certain of her alligence, and for good reason. Powers: Telepathy, Can turn her skin into Diamond, Psychic persuasion

 

Post a Comment

<< Home