08 February, 2006

Ok, how about an update?




I haven't been updating this blog for a while. I've been busy, the Commandant of the Colonial Marines promoted me and gave me a squad to lead.











So we're going on a top secret mission, the details of which are obviously classified. Nonetheless, my chronicles of this mission can be found elsewhere on the Internet.




There are further details as well. One of the members of my squad is a police officer named Lenina Huxley. I don't want to jinx anything, but I think that she kind of likes me.





She has this cute little way of making snorting noises whenever she laughs. Some people may say that it's a bit trite or way overdone, but I think that it's very charming. Maybe someday soon I will make her laugh.


So I guess that's all I have for this update. All of my fans out there, make sure you have 95 rounds for your M41A Pulse Rifle and keep your powder dry.

3 Comments:

At 8/2/06 13:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck ;=)

 
At 9/2/06 01:09, Blogger Jardena said...

yup, good luck Hudson

 
At 9/2/06 15:52, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I don't really have any powder to keep dry, but I think I get what your saying. Here's mud in your eye.

And might I say, you've got some very cute fans, you lucky space dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home