20 February, 2006

I am Tagged

If you were to ghost write Deadpool's autobiography, what would you name it?

Deadpool: Destrucity

If Simon Cowell were to ask you to help takeover France with Deadpool and himself, would you accept?

Yes, I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badboy! State of the badboy art! You do NOT want to mess with me. Check it out! Hey Simon, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badboys will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Whoa! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

On a scale of 50-100, with 50 being mind blowing and 100 being drooling the Nile river, how would you rate Bea Arthur?

Bea Arthur ain't my type. My kind of lady loves doing pullups and can fire a smart gun.

If you were to appear on Deadpool's show, who would you play?

Private Hudson, the man tasked with saving the world and getting the girl, and he's only got 24 hours to do it.

List 5 ways to improve tacos.

1. Put it in an MRE.
2. Put it into a toothpaste tube and make it space food.
3. Have the autochef dispense it.
4. Keep it away from bugs.
5. Put chocolate on it, because sometimes a guy's just gotta have chocolate.

Would you die for Deadpool?

If he were my commanding officer and he gave the order, yes. Otherwise, no.

Do you find Cable's eyes dreamy?

Yes, they're so thick and powerful. Wait did you say thighs?

Oh yeah, I tag Cable.

3 Comments:

At 20/2/06 07:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol thighs LOL so when did you start checking out peoples thighs?

 
At 20/2/06 07:54, Blogger Private Hudson said...

I just thought that's what the question was. Believe me, I'm a man's man.

 
At 26/2/06 14:28, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Lookings over France's history in warfare, I think those stakes will probably be enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home