23 January, 2006

Challenge #4, Have a toy made in my likeness

I'm ready, man, check this out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT want to eff with me. Check it out! I've got my trusty M41A Pulse Rifle and a spring-loaded bazooka that shoots plastic dumbells at the Xenomorph.

Hey everybody, don't worry, that metal brace on my arm is just the stedicam for the super sonic electronic ball breaker tactical nuke bazooka. That thing ain't no bionic arm -- my arm is as good as it's ever been. You better believe me when I say that the "Scorpion Alien" doesn't stand a chance against the H-Man. Say it with me: "Game over."

Alright, so the likeness isn't perfect. It's pretty good at capturing my rugged good looks and my "war face," though, so I'll let the inconsistencies in my uniform and pulse rifle slide.

OK, any of you H-Man Fans got a toy made of you? Sound off like you gotta pair! Ha ha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 Comments:

At 23/1/06 16:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually he is a hundred times more handsome

 
At 23/1/06 21:35, Blogger Vegeta said...

I have several made of me. I don't really like some of the newer ones though

 
At 24/1/06 07:43, Blogger Son Goku said...

Um Vegeta are yousaying your a fan of the H-man?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home