27 January, 2006

Mural, Mural, on the Wall

OK, check it out, Vampirella tagged me with this image game. Here are the rules as posted by the Ben.Run:

This tag is based on the idea of a wall mural. We start with a plain brick wall and people add something to it and pass it on. What you draw on is up to you. It can be related to your web-site. Preferably include your web-site URL in it. Each drawing does not have to be isolated from other peoples ones, overlapping images will look good. Try to use about 10% of the area.

The image is 400×300 and is a PNG file. Save the file to your computer and add in your artwork and post on your blog. Then tag other people to do the same. It is preferable to leave the file as PNG file rather tan convert to JPG otherwise the quality is going to suffer over multiple edits.



OK, tag history:

1. ben.run
2. Vampirella
3. Private Hudson

And who am I gonna tag? None other than my favorite bug-faced gun nut, Deadpool. Hey, Deady, game over! Ha ha ha!

4 Comments:

At 27/1/06 12:53, Blogger Master Yoda said...

Graffitti this is. Hope the cops don't catch you, you should.

 
At 27/1/06 14:47, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

For some reason when I look at this I think of Pink Floyd. I just can't figure out why.

 
At 27/1/06 15:11, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I thought of that, too, professor.

Either that, or a comedy club.

 
At 27/1/06 15:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicely done hudson


lol at yoda

and I did the same Xavier

 

Post a Comment

<< Home